. . . is a future-oriented process which assists individuals in identifying personal preferences and goals and the supports needed to accomplish these goals. It is based on the individualís dreams and is developed by the individual with assistance, as desired, from family and friends.
Person-Centered Invites Us To:
- Identify and develop the gifts of each person
- Develop a vision that expresses these gifts
- Build a support group and action plan to make these ideals happen
- Build a community network of acceptance
- Change services to be more responsive to the interests of people